- Education is the basis of all progress.
- It is for this very reason that we forayed into education, about 48 years ago.
- Over three decades and a half of experience has taught us that progress is possible only, if men and women are equally well-educated.
- The entire purpose of education is not to restrict itself to imparting bookish knowledge only but inculcate humanitarian values like wisdom, compassion, courage, humility, integrity and reliability in a student.
- We, just like you, believe in holistic education for your child, encompassing – academics, co-curricular activities, sports education and life-skills learning at Tanna English Medium School we impart education that is based on conscience and we rear a breed of young minds that are
- bustling with self-confidence, motivation and ever ready to take up challenges.
- The campus, sports and academic facilities all bear testimony to this effort.
- Teachers are trained not only to teach well but are also expected to inspire confidence and trust in their students and become role models.
- Further, the School inculcates in the students a respect for tradition and ensures discipline and good manners.
We are confident that this school is the best place for your child. We look forward to your continuous support.
– Madhusudan M. Tanna