Skip to content
- We, the members of Tanna English Medium School, solemnly pledge to work selflessly towards making India a strong and prosperous nation; we shall discharge our duties conscientiously to take our country to greater heights of sparkling achievements. We pledge to inculcate patriotism as well as cultural and ethical values among our countrymen through our services and actions. On TEMS Foundation Day, we commit ourselves with dedication and devotion towards the betterment and development of our country and countrymen.
- Families lay the foundations for a feeling of security. At its best, the family is the base from which the child learns to face and cope with the anxieties of life.
- Apart from home, school is the single most important place in the lives of most children. Their experience of school will play a vital part in their lives and will determine their academic, social and, probably, their occupational future. The reception year is crucial. Research shows that there is a continuous link between the progresses that children make in their first year in school.
- The first years of a child’s life lay the foundation for their future. Children need to read and write, but they also learn through play. A well-rounded education helps students make the most out of their physical abilities and develop important social skills.
- To have strong foundation at English and Mathematics Tanna English Medium School offers an environment of resourceful learning which is like Nirvana for the aspiring individuals to discover their Potential, sharpen their Skills & to transform themselves into skilled personnel or entrepreneurs; this is achievable through distinctive training modules, professional faculty & cutting edge technology.